Gettin there.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bit o' Lube

I'm not really writing this particular entry because I have something interesting to share; rather, I think it's a good idea that I at least put something in here every couple of weeks just so I don't get out of the groove of writing in it. In the past, if I've waited, say, four weeks to post anything new, I really lose the motivation and don't want to do it. So basically this entry is merely lube in the orifice that is my blog.
Girls Gone Wild is supposedly coming to Sandbar tonight. I may make an appearance if I'm not too tired from my first swim practice since my ball surgery. If I do, I'll have my HandyCam and homemade camera crew shirt with me. I refuse to pass up an opportunity such as this.
A quick note on Valentine's Day: If you really believe this to be a romantic holiday then I pity you. It was made only so Hallmark and those dreadful flower delivery companies could stay afloat. If you're trying to make someone feel bad for not coming home for this commercial extravaganza, you may want to check yourself. lolololololol
That is all.

Oh yeah, it's been snowing here a little bit. I can't decide how I feel about snow at the beach. I think I like it. That being said, I'm looking forward to a month from now when I am once again basking in the cool waters of Wrightsville Beach...man, I think I'll live at the beach for life.