Gettin there.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

NOTICE: Blogs will suck for awhile

I regret to inform my small audience that as of today, I will be writing blogs that include none of my dirty wit, nor any reference to anything that could in some way, shape or form be misconstrued and used against me and my family in a court of law. This form of blogging will be practiced indefinitely. I only wish I were joking, but it is what people who used to be in my life have found to be a necessary action.
I apologize to any and all readers who find my blogs henceforth to be stupid and pointless. None will have any reference nor embellishment of sex, substance, love, life, creativity, humor, or anything remotely touching that category. 

I'm sorry. Forever your profane blogger on the inside,

Chad T.

No comments: