Gettin there.

Friday, May 2, 2008

NOTICE: Deletion of several posts....

I was told I could write anything I wanted to in my blog. However, this is America, and there are various clauses that govern the so-called free society we live in. Therefore, due to numerous complaints from my mother's friends (probably resulting from the complaints of my own friends, transferred to their elders, and subsequently sent to the ears of my mother), I am forced to take down all content relating to anything "personal" going on in my life. I guess I can't mention what this entails. Wouldn't want anyone who hasn't already read the posts to be offended any more than they have to. But if you particularly enjoy the posts detailing some of the more personal events in my life, events that I have no problem sharing but seem to offend others by with my candidness, I apologize to you. I have to take them down.

No comments: