Gettin there.

Monday, January 19, 2009

I hate having to do this.

I'm hesitant to write a lot of stuff on my blog because of the fear that it will be misconstrued, and sure enough, this is the case for my last entry. Perhaps referring to the very first blog entry I ever published will help out in this department: "In all seriousness, most of what I say on this page will inevitably be total bullshit."  To clarify: I AM NOT addicted to any sort of drug, and I AM NOT an alcoholic. I was prescribed 20 hydrocodones after my ball surgery. The recommended dosage was one to two pills every four to six hours. I'm not taking them at nearly that rate, and in fact still have two pills left. This hardly qualifies me as "addicted." As for the alcohol. Yes, I do drink more than I should, but I am IN COLLEGE and in a FRATERNITY. And even so, I haven't had a drink for over a week and plan on cutting down my drinking greatly in the future. So before anyone out there makes these drastic accusations and prints off my blogs as "proof," perhaps you need to separate fact from fiction from...god knows what.


No comments: